- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- Kosher salt & Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Cup whole black olives
- 8 garlic cloves cut in half and slightly mashed
- 4 rosemary springs cut in half
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup peppadew peppers
Season the chicken with salt & pepper and dust with flour. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook, Turing until browned and crusty on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for about 3 minutes, until garlic is lightly browned. Remove chicken and place on platter; leave the rosemary and garlic in pan. Add the chicken stock to skillet and cook over high heat scraping up any browned pieces in skillet and until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, butter and white wine stir until blended, bring to a light simmer. Return chicken to pan along with juices, add peppadew peppers and black olives and cook, turning the chicken until coated with sauce cook for about 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken and sauce to platter and serve with crusty Italian Bread or over your favorite pasta. potatoes, polenta or rice work well too.